Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Ride and I Rather Die: Baby Mama Drama Part 1

I was a newly separated single mom, having a decent hit it or quit it relationship with my now husband. I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread, but I felt immensely insecure. I had the common insecurities about myself, and wondered why this man (my new fling now husband) would want me? A single mom, not even yet divorced, and carrying lots of baggage.


Then I was contacted by his baby mama. Now, some readers are thinking, “Why wasn’t she contacted first?” “She deserves that respect” and my reply is STOP RIGHT THERE! I was merely sleeping with my now husband at this time. She found me on Facebook and proceeded to insult me. I had not told my family, introduced him to my kids (nor had I met his one child), I was merely gettin' it in. We at this point were not even in a monogamous relationship. I was literally told that she knows I keep him from answering his phone. I was so confused about why she hated me and why she thought these things about me. Or HOW SHE KNEW WHO I WAS?!
Yosub wtf confused amy schumer huh

It gets better.

After that, her mother contacted me. And insulted me in Spanish. She’s in her late 50’s. I don’t even speak Spanish and they still to this day (8 years later) insist on speaking Spanish to me. They contacted me to tell me it was very disrespectful for me to sit in the car in front of their house. That my presence insulted the mother of my then fuck buddy. Even when they weren't not in a relationship…and we weren't in a relationship.
dance chloe lukasiak moms lukasiak ilikeubuturcrazy

I should have ran away, far, far, far away. But no, the crazy, ghetto, Ride or Die, she ain’t gonna scare me away girl, came out. I blocked them all. Because I don’t like trolls. But that was the beginning of all this.
film attitude bring it on eyebrow raise gabrielle union

But I know I’m not alone, so please comment with how your baby mama drama started, because I know I’m not the only one.

Talk Soon, 

Lavender Letitbe

No comments:

Post a Comment