Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Ratchet TV

I’ve worked really hard to build my character, give back to my community and to causes I love, and to raise rock star kids. So after I work hard, I like to watch a lot of rachet television.  I know, I know. I'm politically correct, I vote, I'm educated...but I can't get enough of Love and Hip HopKeeping up with the Kardashians, and Teen Mom 2. So as a reader of this blog, you'll have to endure my responses to these awesome IQ lowering shows. Because I promise,  I will have the deepest thoughts one can have about these shows.

Today, we're going to talk about the Kardashians v. Blac Chyna. I can't decide if this is all fake or this is all just the bizarre and twisted world of celebrities. But let’s face it, I come from the hood, and we all have met people whose aunts are their step-moms, and somehow their cousins are their sister. I took that example from a not-so-distant family member of my own. Sooooo, for the sake of my response I'll assume that Rob Kardashian impregnated Blac Chyna, and now Kylie Jenner is mixed in a tragic, confusing and awkward family/love square/triangle.

I had a few thoughts watching the latest episode:
  1. Dear Lordt, I can't imagine having that many sisters-in-law, so I am praying for Blac Chyna.
  2. The Kardashians are one of the most enmeshed families I have seen in awhile.
  3. Why on earth does Kendall miss her sisters so much? In the words of one of our contributors, “You do you, Kendall”.
  4. I think Blac Chyna is the only woman hood enough to handle this entire situation.
  5. I need a glam squad ASAP.

If Blac Chyna is indeed pregnant, would it be that startling? More startling than Kanye West marrying Kim K? As Trump running for President? I think not.

Talk Soon, 


No comments:

Post a Comment